Modder ‘Razed’ has released a new version of his graphics overhaul mod for Grand Theft Auto V, NaturalVision Remastered. According to the modder, this new version comes with two new optional add-on (the first one makes nights brighter and the second one removes lens-flares in third-person viewpoint), as well as additional tweaks and fixes.
Moreover, this new version of NaturalVision Remastered improves global corona intensity and police car lights, increases the vehicle headlight distance, revampes lightning strikes in Thunder weather, improves lighting inside downtown parking garages and modifies shadows to appear darker within a corridor, underpass, bridge or parking garage.
Razed has also shared some screenshots to showcase this new version of NaturalVision Remastered that can be viewed below.
Those interested can download the latest version of this mod from here, and here are its release notes.
– Created a new optional add-on (Brighter Nights)
– Created a new optional add-on (No Third-Person Lens Flare)
– Improved global corona intensity
– Improved police car lights (LSPDFR)
– Increased vehicle headlight distance
– Light flares now have the same color as their source. No longer just blue.
– Revamped lightning strikes in Thunder weather
– Modified shadows to appear darker within a corridor, underpass, bridge or parking garage
– Improved lighting inside downtown parking garages
– Slightly increased the daytime brightness in ExtraSunny and Clear weather (Los Santos)
– Modified sky and lighting in ExtraSunny weather during the late afternoon (Los Santos)
– Slightly modified Overcast weather to accommodate vanilla roads
– Fixed an issue during Smog weather sunset (Blaine County)
– Fixed an issue with the Moon appearing during daytime for some users
– Updated the ‘Vivid Texture Colors Pack’ add-on with modifications
– Reduced water foam in all weathers
– Other misc. tweaks