SeithCG has released a brand new patch for Ghost of a Tale. According to the release notes, patch 7.26 comes with various optimization tweaks, a major upgrade of the game engine, and improves sunsets and sunrises as well as the game’s overall shadows quality.
Furthermore, this patch adds a new visual option for bloom, allows light and shadows from the sun to move smoothly throughout the day, adds a couple of holes in the sets geometry and fixes some set sectioning issues on the shore.
As always, Steam will download this latest patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
Ghost of a Tale Patch 7.26 Release Notes
- A couple of holes in the sets geometry.
- Some set sectioning issues on the shore.
- Tilo’s hood can sometimes go through the top of his head.
- Major upgrade of the engine.
- Optimization pass in preparation of console release.
- Added a new visual option for bloom.
- Light and shadows from the sun now move smoothly throughout the day.
- Sunsets and sunrises as well as the game’s overall shadows quality have been improved.