Turn 10 has released a new patch for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. Unfortunately, there is still no support for wheels, however this update enables in-race FPS counter, comes with aAdditional bug fixes and improvements, and balances difficulty for Drivatar AI.
This patch is available via the Windows Store and will update your game’s version to 22.214.171.124.
And here is its complete changelog:
- Enable in-race FPS counter through Video Options
- Difficulty balancing for Drivatar AI
- Optimized objectives in some Tour events
- Tuned time bonuses for some Tour events
- Resolved issue where changing certain Video Options did not have any effect
- Resolved some cases of stalls and hitches during race
- Additional bug fixes and improvements