Flying Wild Hog is working hard at fixing and improving Shadow Warrior 2. And today, the development team revealed the changelog for its upcoming patch 220.127.116.11.
According to the release notes, this patch will increase cap for experience gained on all difficulties, will add negative stats cap for high level upgrades, and will add a significant bonus for experience gained on difficulties higher than normal.
In addition, this update will make crafting option available once a player unlocks it in the first playthrough, and will unlock the items in shops after a player unlocks them on the first playthrough.
There is no ETA yet on this patch, however we’ll be sure to keep you posted.
Here is the complete changelog for Shadow Warrior 2’s patch 18.104.22.168:
- Increased cap for experience gained on all difficulties
- Added a significant bonus for experience gained on difficulties higher than normal
- Slightly decreased large and special enemies’ HP on difficulties higher than normal
- Added negative stats cap for high level upgrades
- The number of auras for a single enemy is capped to 1 on difficulties below ‘Insane tier 2’
- Base physical resist lowered. This change affects all difficulty levels
- After finishing missions for the second time, instead of Skill Points the player now receives a powerful new currency called ‘Orbs of Masamune’. The number of Orbs depends on the difficulty level. A new set of violent challenges will be added to the game soon. Players finishing these challenges will be able to imbue Smith’s Anvil with power to greatly improve weapon stats. Orbs of Masamune will play crucial role in this proccess.
- Crafting option is now available always after a player unlocks it in the first playthrough
- Items in shops unlocked by story progress are now available always after a player unlocks them on the first playthrough