Square Enix showcased today the PC version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster during a livestream, and it has basically confirmed the game’s framerate. Unfortunately, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PC will be locked at 30fps.
It will be interesting to see whether Durante will be able to mod the game and offer a 60fps mode.
In addition, Square Enix revealed the game’s PC graphics settings. PC gamers will be able to choose their resolution, select a screen mode, enable/disable VSync, adjust the quality of textures, anisotropic filtering, shadows, anti-aliasing and ambient occlusion.
Here are all the PC graphics options:
- Resolution (“populated by Windows” according to GAF users)
- Screen Mode
- Texture Quality
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Color Correction
- Post-Filter AA
- Unsharp Mask
- Ambient Occlusion
Square Enix has also unveiled the game’s boosters that will be present on the PC:
- Increase or decrease encounter rate
- Double and quadruple gameplay speed (does not affect cutscenes)
- Auto-battle handled by AI
- No HUD (for taking screenshots)
- Max out consumables (permanent when enabled)
- Max Gil (permanent when enabled)
- Unlock skills (permanent when enabled)