Bethesda has released a new patch for Fallout 76. According to the release notes, the February 25th update brings various stability improvements. Moreover, it fixes some graphical glitches and bugs, and adds some “C.A.M.P., Crafting and Workshops” tweaks.
Going into more details, the February 25th update addresses multiple issues that could sometimes result in a crash when a world was under heavy load. It also applies the Nighthawk skin to The Dragon now correctly renames the weapon to The Nighthawk.
Moreover, this patch displays now the correct textures for bullets and casings when reloading and firing a Lever Action Rifle with the Starlet Sniper paint. Also, it corrects visual effects that were not appearing when firing and reloading a Black Powder Rifle with the Flintlock paint.
As always, the Bethesda launcher will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Fallout 76 February 25th Patch Notes
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Stability: Addressed multiple issues that could sometimes result in a crash when a world was under heavy load.
ART AND GRAPHICS
- Graphics: When entering Power Armor with the Nuka-Cola Dark paint, parts of the armor’s interior no longer appear see-through.
- Visuals: Corrected visual effects that were not appearing when firing and reloading a Black Powder Rifle with the Flintlock paint.
- Graphics: The Nuka-Cola Vending Machine will no longer continue to appear damaged after the owner has repaired it.
- Textures: When reloading and firing a Lever Action Rifle with the Starlet Sniper paint, bullets and casings now display the correct textures.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Floors: Corrected an issue that caused basic floor objects to consume more C.A.M.P. budget than intended.
- Please Note: If you had lots of basic flooring in your C.A.M.P., you should notice a small boost to your available C.A.M.P. budget after today’s update.
- Lights: Added an alternate version of the Oval Holiday String Lights that can be mounted on walls.
- Please Note: If you already own the Oval Holiday String Lights, you will now be able to build both the wall and ceiling mounted versions. Players who unlock this item in the Atomic Shop in the future will also be able to build both versions.
- Misc.: The Scorchbeast Heart Specimen Capsule’s collision no longer persists in the world after the Capsule has been destroyed.
- Stairs: Addressed an issue that could prevent NPCs from going up or down the Nuka-Cola Metal Stairs.
- The Dragon: Applying the Nighthawk skin to The Dragon now correctly renames the weapon to The Nighthawk.