Two days ago, we informed you about the release of Fallout 4’s beta patch 1.5.4. And it appears that Bethesda has just made this patch available to everyone. According to the publisher, this patch features enhancements and bug fixes for Mods and important fixes related to weapon and armor racks for Contraptions.
This patch will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Fallout 4 – Patch 1.5.4 Changelog:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu