Modder ‘reg2k’ has released an unofficial Photo Mode for Fallout 4. This mode is accessible from the Pause menu or via a hotkey and lets you capture some lovely high-quality screenshots from the game.
As the modder noted, Photo Mode works with both KB/M and controllers. You can download the mod from here. Below you can also find its key features.
Fallout 4 Unofficial Photo Mode Key Features
- Field of View. Control the field of view of the Photo Mode camera. Capture intimate close-ups using low FOV, or sprawling vistas with high FOV.
- View Roll. Tilt/rotate the camera.
- Depth of Field. Control the DoF strength, distance, and range. Optionally enable auto-focus on the player. DoF allows you to blur the background while keeping your subject matter in focus.
- Freeze / Unfreeze Time. Blinked? Unfreeze time without leaving Photo Mode.
- Time Multiplier. Slow down time to capture the perfect frame.
- Show/Hide Player. Sometimes, your character isn’t the main attraction.
- Player Positioning. Precisely control the position, rotation and elevation of your character.
- Effects. Control brightness, contrast, saturation and apply a color tint to the image.
Speaking of Fallout 4 mods, you can use this mod with the Fallout 4 Mod that unlocks the framerate and fixes all physics issues with high framerates. You can also use it with the Ultra Exterior Lighting Mod that adds more dynamic light sources to exteriors or with the Silent Hill total conversion mod.