Codemasters has released brand new update for its latest F1 racing game, F1 2019. According to the release notes, patch 1.05 brings a number of 2019 season performance updates, meaning that the performance order of the teams has been rebalanced to better replicate the F1 Season and how it has evolved since preseason testing.
Moreover, this patch improves AI performance in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes, makes numerous improvements to AI blocking behaviour, and stops graphical glitches occurring and getting more frequent during long play sessions.
It’s also worth noting that this patch addresses the black screen issue that could occur in photo mode when changing shutter speed, tweaks Fanatec wheels so that they no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts, and makes F2 available in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
F1 2019 Patch 1.05 Release Notes
- 2019 season performance updates
- F2 is now available in Unranked Multiplayer and LAN
- AI performance has been improved in wet weather for both F1 and F2 vehicle classes
- Improvements to AI blocking behaviour
- In photo mode changing shutter speed will no longer make the screen go black
- Fanatec wheels will no longer send strong force feedback turning the wheel to the right on race starts
- First Ten Down (Complete 10 races online) achievement will now unlock correctly
- Stopped graphical glitches occurring and getting more frequent during long play sessions