Epic Games has announced the availability of the Infinity Blade Pack to all UE4 developers. This pack represents a $3 million investment in art and sound design, and Epic Games is offering it for free to everyone. Yeap, you can use these high quality assets in your Unreal Engine 4 projects without any legal issues.
As Epic Games pointed out, most of the content comes from the cancelled Infinity Blade: Dungeons ARPG.
The Infinity Blade Pack features 7600 assets and will be made available in the form of eight packs. These are:
- Infinity Blade: Grass Lands is the earthy citadel adorned with stone set pieces and beautiful props.
- Infinity Blade: Ice Lands is the wintery fort set deep within a glacial enclave.
- Infinity Blade: Fire Lands is the radiant castle interior laced with unforgiving paths, dramatic props and flowing lava.
- Infinity Blade: Warriors includes loads of assets for crafting fierce heroes.
- Infinity Blade: Adversaries has even more content for a making wide variety of rivals.
- Infinity Blade: Effects gives you visual effects ranging from fire and smoke to lightning and magical reactions.
- Infinity Blade: Sounds includes thousands of raw audio files and sound cues.
- Infinity Blade: Weapons presents a vast array of melee weaponry, including never-before-seen swords and axes and also a few Infinity Blade fan favorites.
Have fun everyone!