Iranian studio Raspina announced today the release of E.T. Armies on the PC. E.T. Armies is a sci-fi-based first person shoot’em-up powered by the Unreal Engine, and is is available now on Steam and other digital stores priced $14.99, £10.99 or €14.99.
E.T. Armies is described as a fast-paced science fiction first person shooter.
“You will play as a Parsis soldier, on a mission to resist this new power from Planet Earth, a power that hungers for supremacy and war. You will face more strife than you can imagine. Defend against the massive invasion of the Forsaken. Fight against different enemies with your allies and defend your land from their brutality.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- Experience challenging fast-paced combat against a variety of enemies
- Three detailed and unique environments from rich historical ruins to an abandoned factory
- Features a full single player campaign along with peer to peer, LAN and Steam multiplayer
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience
E.T. Armies Launch Trailer