Trendy Entertainment and Reverb Publishing released a new update for their Tower Defense Action-RPG, Dungeon Defenders. This update will be auto-downloaded the next time you start the Steam client and will add a Gears-of-War-Style offset Chase Camera for ranged characters, as well as support for Mouse “Thumb” buttons 4 and 5. You can view the entire changelog after the jump.
Dungeon Defenders Patch 7.03 Changelog:
* Input Configuration now supports Mouse “Thumb” buttons 4 and 5
* Newly Added: Gears-of-War-Style offset Chase Camera for ranged characters, for better shooting
* Fix for a Mission Progression data bug, which could cause an issue with not having levels unlocked that you should have.
* Chat box no longer will close when pressing an alpha-numeric chat button while typing if bound to it
* You are now given the tutorial achievement in Ranked mode, so that you can progress towards Legendary Defender
* Ability Hotkeys 5-0 can now be bound in the Game Config Tool
* More TrendyNet client-side tweaks to further decrease Ranked disconnections
* Issues with Steam Cloud in Local Play should be resolved
* Local data automatic backup system
* Gamepad can now properly control the “Choose Multiplayer Mode” UI
* Improved Monk DPS Ramp
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."