Square Enix has announced that DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 will be coming to the PC on December 10th. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is a block-building RPG set in a fantasy land threatened by an evil cult.
According to its description, players will explore, battle, build and harvest in its charming single-player campaign. Moreover, players can build big projects in the online sandbox mode for up to 4-players.
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions. This includes: Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragonlord’s Throne and more.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.