Codemasters has released a brand new update for its latest arcade racing game, Dirt 5. According to the release notes, patch 1.04 brings multiple performance and visual improvements on all platforms.
Furthermore, patch 1.04 reduces instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay. It also brings minor fixes and optimisations to its Photo Mode. Not only that, but it packs general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Dirt 5 Patch 1.04 Release Notes
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
- Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views
- Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event
- Multiplayer: general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches
- The Trophy/Achievement ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’ will now require players to race for 1,000 miles, instead of 10,000