Codemasters announced that DiRT 3 Complete Edition, a compendium box set featuring the multi award-winning racer expanded with over £20 (€25) worth of additional content, will race into stores on March 9th for X360, PS3 and PC with a suggested price of £29.99 (€39.99). DiRT 3 Complete Edition will see DiRT 3, Gamespot’s ‘Racing Game of the Year’ and rated 87 on Metacritic, expanded with 12 new routes across two locations, new cars and a range of liveries (via download on PC) to deliver the definitive version of the ultimate off-road racer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends the game with:
· The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
· The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
· The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
· The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
· The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
· The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
· The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
DiRT 3 itselffeatures over 50 years of iconic rally cars to be raced through the snow, rain and dirt. Powered by the award-winning EGO Engine, the game delivers incredible graphics, damage and weather in solo, online and in split-screen. From the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya, gamers take on a wide range of disciplines including Gymkhana, Rallycross, Landrush, Head 2 Head and Trailblazer, plus the most amount of Rally content in the series yet.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards." Contact: Email