Retrovibe and Bad Bones have announced a new high-speed combat racing roguelite with PSX-era 3D graphics,called VergeWorld. In addition, the teams released a demo for it on Steam, and shared its announcement trailer.
VergeWorld promises to mix procedurally generated intense action and airship customization with the retro PSX-era 3D visuals and synthwave music.
You can download its demo from here. Below you can also find its key features.
- After Burner meets Wipeout, meets The Mandalorian, meets Mad Max
- Procedurally generated levels and Returnal-inspired boss fights
- High-speed combat racing with third-person view bullet hell fights
- Airship’s highly customizable arsenal
- 3 alien biomes to navigate
- PSX-era 3D graphics with pixel art and a splash of modern inspiration
- Nostalgic 16-bit tunes mixed with a synthwave soundtrack