Triangle Service and Degica announced today that the arcade vertical shooting game DELTAZEAL is coming to Steam on October 16th. As the press release reads, DELTAZEAL joins XIIZEAL – which was released in June – to complete the “Shooting Love Anniversary” compilation on Steam.
DELTAZEAL features an original system of 10 power up slots which you can fill with any combination of wide shot, concentrated laser, or defensive auto guided missiles upgrades.
“Mixing power ups provides greater versatility, but at the expense of raw power, so the player will need to choose the best balance for their playstyle. Depending on the player’s route, secret enemies can appear, and there are also branching stage paths, so every playthrough can bring about new discoveries. In all, there are 9 stages of pure pixelated mecha shooting – the quintessential classic arcade experience.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- Customizable power up system that balances versatility against raw power.
- The medal chaining system gives a great challenge to score chaser. Use the Void Bomb to get a medal cascade.
- Beautifully detailed pixel graphics reminiscent of 90’s arcade games. Multi-part bosses can be destroyed piece by piece.
- Branching stage options, secret routes, and hidden enemies add variety to each Arcade run. There are 9 stages in all.
- Global leaderboards and sharable replays to encourage competitive play.