Invader Studios has released a brand new patch for its Resident Evil-inspired title, Daymare 1998. According to the release notes, patch 2.0 adds a new difficulty mode, as well as support for Simplified Chinese.
Moreover, this latest update brings general performance optimizations and fixes a collision issue occurring with the elevator on the Dam Entrance level. It also improves and updates some character animations.
Furthermore, this patch fixes a graphic bug occurring when deleting a save game while having multiple saves. It also fixes some minor UI problems in the initial menu.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Daymare 1998 Patch 2.0 Release Notes
– New difficulty mode added (Story/Easy Mode)
– Simplified Chinese localization added (Subs and Menu items)
– Adjusted difficulty on some sections of the game (Normal Mode)
– Translations for all languages
– Some character animations updated and improved
– Some minor UI problems in the initial menu fixed
– Fixed a rare bug occurring at the end of “Sewers” (deleted all inventory in the next level)
– Credits not ending in the initial menu fixed
– General performance optimization
– Fixed graphic bug occurring when deleting a save game while having multiple saves
– Fixed collision problem occurring with the elevator on the Dam Entrance level
– A problem occurring in the final boss fight when shooting the explosive tanks
– Credits updated