The team behind the best WiiU emulator, CEMU, has released a brand new version of it. CEMU 1.11.3 finally adds support for multi-threaded CPU emulation, thus improving overall performance on a variety of PC systems that feature more than two or three CPU cores.
Furthermore, this new version of CEMU packs various smaller optimizations, adds a cache drawcall index data across frames if GPU buffer cache accuracy is set to low, adds new graphic pack texture rule options, and adds task and task setting API.
CEMU 1.11.3 is currently available to all patreon members and will be available to the public next week. Below you can find its complete changelog.
CEMU 1.11.3 Release Notes:
- General: NFC menu now has shortcuts to recently loaded NFC files
- CPU/JIT: Added support for multi-threaded CPU emulation with recompiler Dual-core mode will allocate one thread for the main PPC core (1) and one thread for core 0 and 2 Triple-core mode allocates one thread for each PPC core
- coreinit: Added API MCP_Get4SecondOffStatus, MCP_DeviceList, MCP_FullDeviceList, MCP_UpdateCheckContext, MCP_TitleListUpdateGetNext, MCP_GetOverlayAppInfo, IM_GetRuntimeParameter
- GX2: Added new graphic pack texture rule options: ‘overwriteLodBias’ Replace the lod bias ‘overwriteRelativeLodBias’ Add value to game’s lod bias rather than overwriting it Typical valid values are in range -16.0 to 16.0
- GX2: Cache drawcall index data across frames if GPU buffer cache accuracy is set to low
- GX2: uf_windowSpaceToClipSpaceTransform is no longer affected by render target rescaling
- GX2: Added API GX2QueryBeginConditionalRender, GX2QueryEndConditionalRender
- GX2: Fixed order in which flip and vsync event callbacks are called
- GX2: Various smaller optimizations
- nn_boss: Added IOSU boss/nim module
- nn_boss: If online mode is enabled, Cemu will now download and decrypt BOSS (SpotPass) files
- nn_boss: Added task and task setting API
- nn_acp: Added API ACPCheckTitleNotReferAccountLaunch, ACPGetLaunchMetaData, ACPGetLaunchMetaXml, ACPGetTitleMetaDirByDevice, ACPGetTitleMetaXmlByDevice
- nlibcurl: Fixed calloc/malloc/free using wrong allocator (now correctly uses MEMAllocFromDefaultHeap/MEMFreeToDefaultHeap)
- sysapp: Added API SYSGetUPIDFromTitleID