SEGA has released a new beta patch for the PC version of Catherine Classic. According to the release notes, beta patch 1.3 unlocks the Boss animations by removing their 30fps lock, unrestricts mouse cursor and suppresses the aggressive selection of Nvidia GPU on dual GPU devices.
Furthermore, this patch allows ‘Cheers to you’ to be unlocked regardless of savegame state, works around an issue with Xbox360 pads returning PS4 origins, adjusts confessional ‘sit’ hit zone and makes some improvements to Leaderboards.
The beta patch can be accessed from the Properties menu in Catherine Classic in your game library. All you have to do is use the “fujv64hbcw7683” in your “Beta” tab and then select the “patchtesting” branch.
Below you can also find the complete changelog for this latest beta update.
Catherine Classic Beta Patch 1.3 Release Notes
- ‘Cheers to you’ now unlocks regardless of savegame state
- Aggressive selection of Nvidia GPU on dual GPU devices suppressed
- Worked around an issue with Xbox360 pads returning PS4 origins
- Mouse cursor unrestricted
- Boss animations freed from 30FPS lock
- Leaderboard results filtered and ranks recalculated
- WMV audio playback device will mirror main audio device playback. (Fixes issue with disabled audio sinks)
- Leaderboards now returned to main
- Confessional ‘sit’ hit zone adjusted