Infinity Ward has released a brand new update for both Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, the August 14th update resolves a weapon models corruption issue.
Moreover, it fixes an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone. It also fixes a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown. Additionally, it fixes an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone.
Alongside these fixes, this patch removes some maps from each multiplayer mode in Modern Warfare so that other more popular maps can appear in playlist rotations.
As always, Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty Warzone & Modern Warfare August 14th Update Release Notes
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust