Infinity Ward has rolled out a new update for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts. According to its changelog, this new update comes with updated nVidia hair and APEX DLLs, optimizations for AMD graphics cards, as well as performance improvements for modes using bots and host migration optimizations.
This update will be auto-downloaded, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Update February 19th Changelog:
- Added FOV slider to the MP PC menu.
- Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
- Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
- Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
- Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
- Added link to the store from customization submenus.
- Added diamond clan icons to clan details page.
- Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
- Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
- Optimizations for AMD graphics cards.
- Performance improvements for modes using bots.
- Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
- Host migration optimizations.
- Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
- Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players.
- Updated ban messages to be more specific when appropriate.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- We’re working closely with the Valve security team to make the best use of VAC to catch cheaters and hackers.
Weapon / Perk Balance
- Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectator would lose controls when using advanced video options while spectating a match with many players.
- Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
- Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
- Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
- Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu.
- Updated nVidia hair and APEX DLLs.
- Killstreak count is correctly maintained across rounds in SD/SR/Blitz.
- Fixed some spawn issues specific to Stormfront.
- Fixed broken operations (must play one ranked game to fix data).
- Improved spawns on Whiteout.
- Fixed issue where players can make the bomb disappear by planting on top of their IMS/SatCom, then destroying the placeable.
- Fixed the progress bar improperly displaying “contested” if 2 players entered the flag’s capture radius, then one player left or was killed.
- Fixed rapid fire popping animations that would occur when deploying an IMS or Sentry then immediately pressing up on the d-pad.
- Fix Infected bug where PDW was not shown initially when spawning in.
- Fixed text overlap when highlighting clan vs clan playlist.
- Fixed sign-in issues that would occur when accessing the store with different controllers.
- Fixed error with Clan Roster menu.
Fixed issue where some camo’s were not applied correctly in game.
“Escapes” leaderboard is now displayed in the correct order.
We now track Armory level completions as “Escapes” on the Escapes leaderboard.
Fixed issue where players would sometimes switch back to their pistol after reviving players.
Fixed issue where splash message would sometimes not appear when scavenging.
Fixed an exploit with the deployable money feature.
Fixed issue with voice over playing when players are in last stand or when a player has died.
Added Relic bonus to the post game score screen.