Stellar Jockeys has announced that Brigador, an isometric roguelite tactical combat game with fully destructible environments, is free on GOG for a limited time. For the next 60 or so hours, PC gamers can visit its GOG page and acquire their free copy.
In Brigador, you play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. According to the devs, everything you destroy earns the pilots money. Players can then use this money to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges.
You can acquire your free copy of Brigador from here. Below you can also find its key features.
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music