To follow up from yesterdays post about the magazine leak for BioMutant we now have a full announcement trailer.
Today we have learned a great deal about BioMutant, all thanks to Amazons listing:
- Real-Time combat: Mix, Melee, guns and Abilites
- Hugely Customizeable Character: Bionics offer powerful prosthetics, while Mutations offer physical changes as well as powers
- Automation sidekick: customizable living robotic toys
- Pilotable Vehicles: Customizable Mech, Jetski & UFO
- Creative crafting system: open creation of weapons & Gear
BioMuntant is coming from ex-creators of Just Cause and Mad Max which both developers seems to have agreed to allow you to mutate your character on the fly using the environment around you. This is just a speculation based off the announcement trailer but I would say there would be a very slim chance of them showing us that aspect of the game and then leaving it out in it’s final release.
Amazon also provided us with screenshots, I have provided them below!
Hello! My name Jak Connor I’m based in Australia and I picked up PCgaming as child when I was around ten years old. I mostly played RTS games back then, putting many hours into Age of Empires 1/2 and Age of Mythology. My love for PC gaming grew and stayed with me as I now have a passion for gaming and the amazing technology jumps developers show us all the time. I pledge that I will be bringing you fine people of DSOgaming the most unique and interesting news I can find!