Electronic Arts and DICE have released a new update for Battlefield 4 that comes with various Mantle multi-GPU improvements, improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake, client crash fixes and ‘ High Frequency Network’ enhancements. As always, this update will be auto-downloaded and you can view its complete changelog below. Enjoy!
Battlefield 4 – June 3rd Update Changelog:
– Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
– Character collision improvements
– Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
– Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes
– Improvements for client side packet loss
– Client crash fixes
– AMD Mantle multi-GPU improvements
– Carrier Assault game mode reports bug fix
– High Frequency Network update
-Added High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles
-Added option to control client side update rate setting