Warner Bros and Rocksteady announced that the next highly anticipated patch for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight will release this August. According to the publisher, this update will improve overall performance and framerate hitches, and will officially support frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu.
Warner Bros will will provide additional details as it finalizes that interim patch over the coming weeks. Until then, here is the list that Rocksteady aims to improve/fix.
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers