After almost a whole month, Warner Bros issued a new statement about the status of Batman: Arkham Knight’s PC version. According to the publisher, the first interim patch will be in the next few weeks. That is of course if everything goes as planned. Not only that, but the publisher has also revealed the details of this highly anticipated patch.
Here are the key features of Batman: Arkham Knight’s first interim patch:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimized system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
o Min Spec AMD GPU is once again the Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- More Robust In-Game Settings, including:
o Added the ability to change settings for Max FPS to 30/60/90
o Added toggles for Motion Blur, Chromatic Aberration, and Film Grain
o Added a “High” Texture Resolution value
o Added Texture Filtering option
o Added an Adaptive V-Sync option (NVIDIA only)
o Added VRAM Usage Meter
o Added Mouse Sensitivity Slider & Mouse Smoothing Option
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
Now this sounds wonderful, right?
Moreover, the development team is continuing to work on skipping the boot up splash screens, DLC/Season Pass content, as well as additional updates such as Photo Mode.