Attention PC street fighters. The much-anticipated update for the PC version of Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition has finally been released. The game will be auto-updated next time you run it, so if you were one of those that couldn’t play it due to the previous keyboard issues, go ahead and launch it.
This update for SSF4AE features:
– Support for keyboards and gaming devices that were not being recognized by the game
– Patch allowing re-mapped keys
– Changes Fixed Mode as the default graphic setting
– DRM removed for non-Steam versions of the game
– NVIDIA 3D Vision enhancements
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."