Ubisoft has released a new patch for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. According to its changelog, this patch introduces a new parameter to AC.ini via which PC gamers can disable the cloth motion 30FPS limits. In addition, this update fixes various render issues and brings minor UI improvements. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam or UPLAY, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Patch 1.31 Changelog:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
And here is how you can disable the game’s 30fps cloth physics cap:
In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS parameter found in the “[OPTIONS]” section as follows:
·To enable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=1
·To disable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=0
By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.