Although Assassin’s Creed III is coming to the PC this Friday (November 23rd), it appears that some users have managed to get their hands on it already. YouTube’s member ‘TheRealTaos’ has uploaded the first mission of the game, and as we can see, this latest Assassin’s Creed title shows the correct ‘keyboard’ button indications.
According to TheRealTaos, the game was not optimized for keyboard+mouse as the controls feel clunky, despite Ubisoft’s earlier claims about featuring ‘fine’ keyboard+mouse controls. Graphical settings were set to high and the game ran on an Nvidia GeForce GTX 570, packed with an Intel Core i7 920 and 6GB of RAM.
Ubisoft has also released the day-one PC patch of Assassin’s Creed III, and you can view below its release notes:
– Input related adjustments
– Minor fixes related to Abstergo Store menu
– Voice chat problem fixed
– Fixed Keyboard layout related issues
– Fixed Mouse navigation in Character Selection screen
– Various small Uplay related fixes and improvements
– Fixed situations when links in News and Additional Content menus do not work properly
– News Feeds improvements
– Improvements made to limited mode
– Minor fixes in Single Player cinematic
– Improved Notifications functionality
Assassin's Creed 3 PC - First Mission
Assassin's Creed 3 PC - Mission 2 - At Sea