BSK Games and Zomboko Entertainment have released a new trailer for Anoxemia, revealing also the game’s release date. Anoxemia is described as a slow-paced exploration horror-adventure game.
The game takes place under the sea shortly after Dr. Bailey’s submarine crashes, leaving him stranded on the ocean floor.
“You directly control the drone and Bailey follows close behind, making him sort of a sidekick. ATMA’s the one that gets the cool toys, the doctor merely tags along to pick up samples and oxygen canisters.”
Anoxemia aims to keep a tight focus on the plot. It plays with storytelling methods both subtle and not so subtle, creating an amazing sense of tension and intrigue.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Unique sci-fi horror story that unfolds while you play.
- Explore 38 levels of unique underwater terrain.
- Find and equip several different items and upgrades.
- Solve puzzles that require quick reflexes and clever thinking.
- Voiced narrative that gives insights on the main character’s thoughts.
Anoxemia is coming out on January 16th for PC, Mac and Linux.