Developer Lion Game Lion and publisher Starbreeze has released a new 4 player co-op shooter to the steam market today, led by game director Ilija Petrusic the 4 player co-op shooter has a bunch of options players will be able to delve straight into.
Looking like something out of Inglorious Bastard the 4 player action packed co-op shooter has been designed by Payday 2 lead level designer Ilija Petrusic.
RAID: World War 2 takes players through real-world war-torn locations adding to the immersion of their ongoing fight for freedom through Nazi Germany. The four POW’s freed by a British intelligence officer will band together to take out Hitler and every single Nazi of his Third Reich.
Here is a list of the game features:
- Class-based Gameplay – Choose from four different classes – Recon, Assault, Insurgent or Demolitions – each with their own highly developed skill tree that allows for various play styles;
- War Cries – Each character class can unleash their own powerful War Cry to buff themselves or the entire team;
- Character Customization – RAID’s four heroes represent the main combatants from the European theater of WWII: Great Britain, the USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character possesses a unique look and customizable uniform;
- Lethal Weapon Modifications – The Second World War was infamous for arming the world with experimental weapons that went “bang” in deadly fashion. RAID: World War II gives players access to an array of precision killing machines complete with upgrades like custom barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more to satisfy a variety of tastes;
- Operations Mode – Play through extended versions of your favorite missions with the “Operations” gameplay mode. Operations challenges players through a chained series of highly modified raids, featuring new storylines and added content and objectives;
- Challenge Cards – By participating and completing successful raids, players will earn Challenge Cards that allow them to customize the rules of a raid in a give-and-take fashion. For example, enemy ammo drops will increase, providing players with more ammunition to hold enemies at bay; however, the damage inflicted by enemies will be greater;
- Real-world Locations – Travel through real-world locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty flak towers dominating the heart of Berlin to the idyllic bridge over the Elbe, players will bring destruction to the Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
RAID: World War 2 is available on Steam for $35.99 down from $39.99