Futuremark sent us word that a new update for their gaming benchmark for DirectX 11 PCs, 3D Mark 2011, is currently available. This new version of 3D Mark 2011 is compatible and comparable with results produced by earlier versions and you can download it from its official website. As always, it is best advised to have the latest version of such programs/tools, so go ahead and update it. You can find the complete changelog after the jump.
Release Notes for 3DMark 11 v1.0.3:
– Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
– For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
– Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
– SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
– New “More” tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.