Bandai Namco has released a new official gameplay trailer for JUMP FORCE, showing off Goku, Vegeta and Frieza’s ultimate transformations. the new gameplay trailer shows off Dragon Ball’s Goku and Vegeta reaching their ultimate forms – Super Saiyan Blue. Frieza, not one to be left behind by his long-time rivals, will also be able to transform into his ultimate form – Golden Frieza, bringing chaos and destruction to our world.
JUMP FORCE targets a 2019 release and is an anime/manga 3D brawler that will feature the world’s most popular and classic manga/anime franchises including DRAGON BALL Z, ONE PIECE, NARUTO and many more.
According to the press release, its roster continues to expand, with 24 playable characters already confirmed from 10 of the most well-loved Shonen Jump manga titles, which includes:
- Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza
- One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Blackbeard, Sanji, Sabo
- Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke
- Bleach: Ichigo, Aizen, Rukia
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi
- Saint Seiya: Seiya, Shiryu
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka
- YuYu Hakusho: Yusuke, Toguro
- City Hunter: Ryo
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro