PortaPlay has released a new gameplay trailer for its upcoming story-driven tactical RPG, Broken Lines. The game is set in World War 2 and this trailer will give you an idea of what you can expect from it.
Broken Lines is a game about a group of eight soldiers crash-landing behind enemy lines, in the heart of Eastern Europe. With no officers, no leaders, and no intel, they must find an unbreakable resolve if they are to survive.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Tactical RPG with diverse characters. Experience the story through the eyes of each soldier as they fight for survival in an alternative WW2 setting.
- Turn-based planning with simultaneous execution (WeGo turn-based gameplay)
- Authentic tactical choices: suppression, destructible cover, realistic ballistics, and camouflage are at your disposal.
- Rogue-like campaign structured with different narrative paths, resources, and permadeath.
- A challenge for even the most experienced gamer. A far-reaching moral system means that the soldiers may desert at any moment if you prove to be incompetent.
- An emotional story, tense atmosphere, and multiple endings based on the decisions that you make.