The team behind STALKER: Legacy of Times has released its first gameplay trailer. According to the developers, STALKER: Legacy of Times promises to be a high-quality full-fledged STALKER-inspired game, that will be using CRYENGINE 2.
STALKER: Legacy of Times started as a mod for Crysis Wars. However, this modification will be completely free and will come out as a standalone game. In other words, you won’t have to own the first Crysis or Crysis Wars.
Furthermore, the game territories will be located northeast of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, and weapons creation will be finished in the later stages of development.
Lastly, here are the key features of the game:
- Explore the territories to the northeast of the Chernobyl station near the borders of Belarus.
- An open world of about 4 square kilometers, including underground facilities with their own secrets.
- Continuous storyline with a wide variety of side quests.
- Implemented systems of trading, weapon modification, and equipment creation.
- New anomalies, new artifacts, a revised and improved artifact search system.
- New mutants, as well as reworked old ones.
- Random encounters, solving the puzzles and participating in legendary events.
- Custom lore, built on top of the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy
Enjoy the trailer and stay tuned for more!