Brilliant Game Studios has released the first gameplay teaser trailer for The Black Masses. The Black Masses is described as a highly ambitious open world game that will feature the record breaking crowd rendering technology from Brilliant Game Studios’ previous title, Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator.
The Black Masses is set in a massive medieval fantasy setting on a 16 sq-km island. Players will fight off tens of thousands of demon possessed souls while trying to solve the mysteries of what started the satanic uprising. Players will traverse any obstacle with the game’s own climbing/parkour system.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Open world sandbox RPG with potentially infinite leveling, allowing the player to become ‘godlike’
- Possibility of coop multiplayer with as many as 4 players.
- 10,000+ characters on screen.
- Parkour/climbing with flexibility and abilities never before seen in a first person game.
- Intelligent zombie ‘hordes’ which travel around the map in real time.
- Visual story telling elements, and dialog with survivors.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”