Brilliant Game Studios has released the first gameplay teaser trailer for The Black Masses. The Black Masses is described as a highly ambitious open world game that will feature the record breaking crowd rendering technology from Brilliant Game Studios’ previous title, Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator.
The Black Masses is set in a massive medieval fantasy setting on a 16 sq-km island. Players will fight off tens of thousands of demon possessed souls while trying to solve the mysteries of what started the satanic uprising. Players will traverse any obstacle with the game’s own climbing/parkour system.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Open world sandbox RPG with potentially infinite leveling, allowing the player to become ‘godlike’
- Possibility of coop multiplayer with as many as 4 players.
- 10,000+ characters on screen.
- Parkour/climbing with flexibility and abilities never before seen in a first person game.
- Intelligent zombie ‘hordes’ which travel around the map in real time.
- Visual story telling elements, and dialog with survivors.