Iron Gate has released a brand new update for Valheim. According to the release notes, Patch 0.214.300 comes with performance and various bug fixes. Furthermore, it adds Swap Triggers controller option.
Going into more details, Update 0.214.300 fixes an issue that affected left handed mouse. Additionally, it fixes a bug that could occur when saving the game manually.
In a future update, Iron Gate will resolve an issue that could cause worlds to be different on Xbox versus PC, which could cause buildings to break.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Valheim Patch 0.214.300 Release Notes
Fixes & Improvements:
- Manual save no longer causes you to respawn where you saved and can be called to a dedicated server if you are on the admin list
- Left handed mouse should now work correctly again
- Added “Swap Triggers” to control options, to be able to fix a potential issue for PlayStation controllers
- Fixed performance issues in main menu
- Fixed some special characters appearing as squares and symbols should look more like they did before
- Hovertext and text input on signs should now be displayed correctly and can use \t and \n symbols
- Text on signs should now be lit correctly and no lower glow
- Various UI & text fixes that were being displayed incorrectly
- Engine updated to unity version 2020.3.41f1
Valheim: Mistlands Gameplay Trailer