Capcom has released the April 24th Update for all versions of Resident Evil 4 Remake. This patch brings some fixes to the PC version, and you can find its complete changelog below.
For those wondering, this patch does not bring any performance or optimization tweaks. Instead, it packs a couple of fixes. So, this patch won’t magically transform the game for those that had trouble running it.
Going into more details, the April 24th Update fixes an issue causing players to warp through walls when using the scope in certain areas. It also packs other miscellaneous bug fixes (that Capcom has not listed).
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Resident Evil 4 Remake April 24th Update Release Notes
[PlayStation®5 / PlayStation®4 / Xbox Series X|S / Steam]
- An issue where certain key items become unobtainable, preventing the player from progressing through the main story, has been fixed. (Announced March 31, 2023)
- An issue causing players to warp through walls when using the scope in certain areas has been fixed.
[PS5 / PS4]
- Incorrect text displaying for certain trophy explanations in some languages has been fixed.
- (Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish)
- An issue preventing the game from launching when downloadable content has been installed and an account with content restrictions is logged in has been fixed.
- Fixes to the stick dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) made on April 7 have been further adjusted.
- Changes to the graphics rendering process made on April 7 have been readjusted.
[PS5 / PS4 / XSX|S / Steam]
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.