Hello Games has released a brand new update for No Man’s Sky. According to the team, Patch 3.38 fixes a number of bugs and issues that its fans have reported. It also improves stability and fixes some memory leaks.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
No Man’s Sky Expeditions Update 3.38 Release Notes
- Fixed a minor text issue in the Overseer mission log.
- Improved the visibility of player markers when those players are in your fireteam and on the same planet.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair missions to automatically complete when the player left the repair site without performing the required maintenance.
- Also fixed a crash that could occur when receiving an item from another player.
- Improved the display of text when interacting with Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being reported.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Also fixed a rare crash that could occur when pulsing towards a marker.
- Fixed a crash in the Nexus teleporter UI.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the network syncing of interactions.
- Also fixed a rare crash related to docking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite load.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ship summoning checks to be performed against the current ship, rather than the ship that is being summoned.
- Reduced the number of Communications Stations downloaded at protected locations.
- Fixed a memory leak related to derelict freighters.
- Fixed a crash related to camera behaviours.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause camera shake to persist after summoning a ship.