Konami announced today that ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER MARS will release on September 6th. In order to celebrate this announcement, Konami released some new screenshots and a trailer that you can view below.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: THE 2nd RUNNER MARS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
The game will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR