Novy Unlimited has informed us about a new point-and-click horror game that is inspired by classic adventure games such as Myst, Night Trap, and The Adventures of Willy Beamish. This new adventure game is called Without Escape and is currently scehduled for an April 24th release. Bumpy Trail Games, the development team behind it, has also released the game’s launch trailer that you can find below.
In Without Escape, players will explore a new dimension of horror as they face demonic forces and unearth secrets hiding deep within the walls.
“Woken up abruptly by a strange noise in your home, you suddenly find yourself plunged into hell. You must now solve puzzles with the help of clues spread around the house, and locate special items to find your way – advancing through an intense, otherworldly narrative unlike any other.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Race against your friends and others with online leaderboards.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”