Digital Extremes has released the next mind-bending chapter in Warframe’s cinematic storyline series with The Sacrifice, available today on Steam PC. Following a cliffhanger story sequence revealed last December, a foreboding vision will lead you, Tenno, on the hunt for a savage new Warframe.
As the press release reads, The Sacrifice is for all Warframe players, but only dedicated Tenno who have trekked deep enough into the game can start it.
“Only upon completing The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow and the Apostasy Prologue will steadfast Tenno learn the plight of The Lotus, Ballas, and the creation of the Warframes. Tenno will wind through a labyrinthine gauntlet of action-filled gameplay, flashbacks and cutscenes in this harrowing new Cinematic Quest.”
Here are the key features for Warframe The Sacrifice.
- UMBRA! Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade. Complete The Sacrifice to discover the power of Umbra.
- UI, PRIMED: Warframe’s user interface is ever-evolving. Experience the first step in this brand-new UI, including a revamped inventory menu, customizable UI themes, updated vendor menus (like Baro, Syndicates, etc.), new UI sounds across all menus, and more!
- TENNO CUSTOMIZATIONS: Embrace the shadows with these ancient Orokin masterpieces including Umbra Armor, Operator Cosmetics, Hooded Scarf, Blindfold, Diadem, Earpiece, and Kubrow and Kavat Armor.
- Use promo code “OLDFRIEND” for a free Orokin Tea Set Decoration and a 3-Day Affinity Booster! Available on all platforms until at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 20, 2018.
- FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME: The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership.
Warframe players will be able to download this new free DLC from Steam.