Blizzard has released the first patch for Warcraft 3 Reforged. According to the team, this patch will update your game’s version to 1.32.1. This patch adjusts the audio levels for some dialogue and tweaks the animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes.
Moreover, it fixes a number of issues that would block progression or not give credit for completing missions. It also updates the rendering of Classic mode, fixes Ziggurat upgrade animation in Reforged mode and adjusts animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
As always, Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Patch 1.32.1 Release Notes
- Players should no longer encounter a “defeat” screen after loading into a mission.
- Adjusts audio levels for some dialogue.
- The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
- Disconnecting or logging out will no longer change the save file folder.
- Fixed a number of issues that would block progression or not give credit for completing missions.
• Developer’s note: Updating a map for these types of fixes invalidates prior saves. This is similar to how replays from prior game client versions no longer work. Campaign progress will not be lost.
- Multiboards should no longer crash custom games.
- Joining lobbies for the same map no longer creates duplicate versions of the map.
• Developer’s note: This also resolves disconnects from improper map names.
- Updates the rendering of Classic mode.
- Resolved an issue with hitching when constructing buildings or training units for the first time.
- Fixed Ziggurat upgrade animation in Reforged mode.
- Adjusted animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
- Units completing training while off-screen again have voices.
- Fog of war once again obscures the starting locations.
- Whispers now include the name of the sender.
- Locale settings for audio and subtitles can now be adjusted independently in Battle .net prior to launching the game.
- Non-Latin glyphs no longer overlap.
- A tooltip now displays when hovering over truncated text.
- Chat keeps up with the latest messages.
- Heroes on the match results screen are now contained by boundaries.
- All menus are now distinct between Classic and Reforged graphic settings.
• Developer’s note: We’ve implemented a temporary solution to better inform whether you are playing in Reforged or Classic mode, by applying a sepia tone to the background images for Classic.