Digital Uppercut has announced a new heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer called Valfaris. Valfaris promises to feature brutal combat, deadly enemies, stunning pixel art and a savage soundtrack, in which players will rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
Digital Uppercut has released the first screenshots and a debut trailer for Valfaris that can be viewed below.