Big Sugar has announced that the free ‘Full Metal Mode’ update for heavy metal action-platformer Valfaris is now live on the PC. This update brings a New Game+ variant, Full Metal Mode, that remixes various aspects of gameplay.
Full Metal Mode unlocks after completing the game and here are its key features:
- All weapons, upgrades, and upgrade items carry over between runs
- Enemies have increased health, attack, and aggression
- Bosses receive the same buffs – with additional attack patterns
- Therion takes more damage
- New Destroyer Class Weapon
- New Achievement for defeating Full Metal Mode
In order to showcase this new mode, Big Sugar has also released the following gameplay trailer.