Kool2Play has announced a new mech top-down shooter that will be coming to the PC in 2020, Uragun. In order to celebrate this announcement, the studio has released the game’s official first trailer that you can find below.
Uragun is a top-down shooter, which puts you in an all-powerful mech unit challenged with annihilating swarms of smart AI bots. The game will feature locations from real cities, such as New York, London, Berlin, Moscow, Beijing and Warsaw.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Outsmart the biggest and the most tricky swarms of AI bots ever seen
- Take on many different “species” of AI bots based on humans and animals alike. Each of them has its own unique capabilities and patterns of behaviour.
- Futuristic locations based on real cities areas (New York, Beijing, Moscow, Berlin, Paris, London, Warsaw)
- A gameplay based on action, andrenaline and the development of your own strategy of fighting with AI
- At least 10 hours of gameplay filled with many missions in different locations which challenge you to deploy many different strategies to progress further.
- Maximum carnage – your mech is an engine of destruction, so make use of different weapons and power ups, bathe the screen in fire, stomp your enemies, generate massive shockwaves and leave your enemies in pieces.