Creative Assembly and SEGA released today a new update for their acclaimed strategy game, Total War: Shogun 2. This update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and includes various fixes. You can view the entire changelog after the jump.
Total War: Shogun 2 Update Changelog:
– The cost modification affecting Veterans through retainers has been corrected, to deduct at the correct cost.
– Promoting the Avatar now correctly adds 10 Veterans per tier.
– Invalid pre-patch army setups will now no longer be accessible.
– Fixed a hard lock in the Multiplayer campaign during FMV sequences
– Fixed a soft lock during the end sequence of a Multiplayer campaign
– Reverted the Naginata Warrior monk stats to their original values
– Clan influence modifiers will now correctly decline if a clan loses regions in the Clan competition
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”