Creative Assembly and SEGA released today a new update for their acclaimed strategy game, Total War: Shogun 2. This update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and includes various fixes. You can view the entire changelog after the jump.
Total War: Shogun 2 Update Changelog:
– The cost modification affecting Veterans through retainers has been corrected, to deduct at the correct cost.
– Promoting the Avatar now correctly adds 10 Veterans per tier.
– Invalid pre-patch army setups will now no longer be accessible.
– Fixed a hard lock in the Multiplayer campaign during FMV sequences
– Fixed a soft lock during the end sequence of a Multiplayer campaign
– Reverted the Naginata Warrior monk stats to their original values
– Clan influence modifiers will now correctly decline if a clan loses regions in the Clan competition