Ubisoft is currently giving away for free the best Splinter Cell game, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. From today and until November 25th, PC gamers can acquire their free copy from Ubisoft Store.
Chaos Theory is set in 2008; the Japanese economy has collapsed and evidence indicates that it was due to a virus originating from South Korea. The Japanese request American assistance – and Sam Fisher is sent deep into hostile territory, to collect critical intelligence just inches from his worst enemies.
You can acquire your free copy from here. Below you can also find the game’s key features.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Key Features
- Ten levels of single player international espionage – each one contains multiple paths to complete the primary and secondary objectives.
- The introduction of an on and offline co-op mode – four levels in which you use teamwork to complete your objectives.
- You can now choose whether to enter your level with either a stealth or an assault package, or a mixture of both.
- New moves – Sam now carries a knife which comes in handy to threaten enemies, and to cut through thin barriers; if hanging over an enemy he can grab them and either knock them out or snap their neck.
- A multi-tiered alert system, so spies can stay hidden more easily.