Capcom has announced the release of The Disney Afternoon Collection, featuring six classic Capcom/Disney games. In order to celebrate this announcement, Capcom released some new screenshots for this collection that can be viewed below.
Featuring titles like Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers and DuckTales, these throwbacks from the 80s and 90s star beloved characters from popular Disney TV shows in fun-filled adventures now with crisp HD visuals.
This collection also comes with a massive in-game “Museum” full of historic info and art, new modes like “Boss Rush” and “Time Attack,” and the new “Rewind” feature.
The six retro games that are included in the The Disney Afternoon Collection are:
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers – This classic lets players team up with a friend in optional co-op play and assume the roles of the mischievous Chip and Dale as they take on memorable villain Fat Cat and attempt to solve the mystery of a missing kitten.
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 – Fat Cat has escaped and his plans are even more dastardly this time. The titular heroes and supporting cast Monterey Jack, Gadget, and Zipper must stop Fat Cat from his evil dream of world domination!
- Darkwing Duck – Play as the original caped crusader and fight a city full of criminals from the infamous F.O.W.L. organization in this action-packed platforming epic.
- DuckTales – In this iconic platforming adventure, players help Scrooge McDuck fill his feathery pockets with vast riches from across the world.
- DuckTales 2 – The sequel to the original game comes jam-packed with more action and an even bigger caper set in new locations like the Bermuda Triangle and Niagara Falls!
- TaleSpin – Take to the skies as Baloo the bear navigates his plane through exotic and dangerous locations in this side-scrolling shoot-em-up.